Staying in budget can be hard, especially around holidays. Valentines Day is coming up and do not skip on celebrating with your husband or family because of money!
Below are 15 Cheap But Sweet Valentines Date Ideas AND a free gift – Our Cheap But Sweet Date Idea Inventory File – with these ideas and more!
- Pack a picnic basket with dinner or lunch food and go eat outside at a park.
- Watch a movie at home with wine and popcorn – take the kids to a sitter’s house.
- Take a hike at a park.
- Go shopping together at a favorite store.
- Go to a nice restaurant and just order wine and/or a dessert.
- Dress up and go to a restaurant for an appetizer.
- Go spend some time at a classy bar and order one drink each.
- Go to a thrift store and give each other a spending limit (such as $5 or $10) and then find a gift for each other.
- Find a cheap movie theater to watch a movie at.
- Go to the grocery store together, pick out food for dinner, then go home and cook it together.
- Spend time as a family by including the kids in a board game, a movie, or cooking dinner.
- Make a blanket fort between chairs and couches and put pillows and blankets on the floor then eat dinner or dessert, play a board game, or watch a movie on a device (tv, phone, laptop, etc.)
- Eat dinner by candlelight.
- Play a video game together.
- Put all of these ideas in a jar + MORE (free printable right here) and draw one and get to it! Save this jar/this list for future low budget date nights!
Share which date idea you choose by completing the tweet below!